I didn’t get any nice summer job so lots of free time again. Fortunately there are some web site projects which should give me enough money to live. I will also attend some summer courses in university which means I’ll get some money from society as well.
I haven’t made any strict schedule yet but only listed a bunch of events I would like to do:
- ½DONE Triathlon: I’ve done the 1/4 triathlon: 40:43, 1:24:20, 50:03 (total 3:04:31) and the 1/2 one: 56:58, 3:39:39, 2:18:12 (total 6:52:49), in the end of summer I’ll try the entire thing
- DONE Trekking with a few buddies in the 7th of June, we are quite amateurs so the trip will be quite short and easy
- 400km cycling (trying to beat px’s 353km)
- ½DONE 100km walking (not high priority because I’ve got better result than mr and px)
- 15km swimming (might be impossible, but at least I will give a try)
- DONE Go in for orienteering every tuesday and thursday if possible
- DONE Organize my closets (take old magazines to trash etc.)
- ½DONEInstall Ubuntu server, Linux to my main computer and install a clean OS to Vaio laptop (three computers)
- ½DONEWrite a bunch of reports (I’ve got a huge list of awaiting ones)
- ½DONELearn Assembly, C, PHP
- ½DONE Organize one special summer cottage meeting (beer + sport involved), more to come
- ½DONE Have one normal summer cottage meeting with some friends
- ½DONEPaprika (Community, Records)
- Finish Army diary
- DONE Visit one friend by bike and try horse riding with her friend’s horses
- DONE Spend one month in Helsinki and cycle around the city (geocaching, municipality signs), I’m going to cycle down there (some 900km)
- Watch 24 season 4, 5 and 6 and Prison Break season 1 and 2
- Many more in my todo list but I guess I’ve got enough here already
Shouldn’t get boring?
Hm, today I’ve been sick and felt quite terrible. I’m not often ill, maybe once in four years (not counting hangovers).
UPDATE: I highlight the row when it’s done.
UPDATE 2: Helsinki month is done but without the 900km cycling.
UPDATE 3: added orienteering: I’ve orienteered about 15 times during the summer which is more than I dreamt; in addition I visited my friend (well, actually my girlfriend) by bike and did some horse riding, not actually in the same trip but anyway
UPDATE 4: tried to walk 100km but stopped at 56.9km -> ½DONE; installed Vaio + was half-way done with installing Ubuntu and then Vaio’s screen got broken and no time anymore for this -> ½DONE; some other things I label as ½DONE too; two cottage meetings are still progressing
UPDATE 5: two cottage meetings done: Ulko-ovimiehet 2007 and a normal one